Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Spreading Wellness: What story has inspired you to keep pursuing your dreams?

E3 Twin Ports, LLC
www.e3twinports.com
Spreading Wellness through
education and movement outdoors.
"Your class has helped my financial wellness," one student told me.

I replied, "Really? Can you please explain?"

The early 20 year old responded with something like: Yes, before I took this class I was taking very expensive diet pills, I had no energy and felt crummy. I have quit taking them, so I'm saving a ton of money! Now, I have more energy, I went from academic probation to the straight A honor-roll, I was accepted into the program of my dreams, I have lost weight, and I feel great!

I was absolutely astonished! This beautiful young woman had been taking diet pills?! And, I was able to inspire her that much!?!

This scenario happened quite a while ago, but it still runs through my head frequently. I felt so honored that she shared this with me. Positive feedback is what helps me to thrive. So whenever I wonder how much I really make a positive difference in peoples lives, I reflect upon the positive feedback given to me by my students and clients. This one has been the cherry on top of them all. I am passionate about educating my students and clients about holistic health and wellness, and it felt so good to have made such a positive impact in this young persons life. We talked about living holistically healthy lifestyles, the positive ways to schedule your fitness activities to improve academics, positive body image, positive energy, self-empowerment, health, and realistic habits that are sustainable. This feedback was a dream come true, and it motivates me to continue pursuing my own dreams of a sustainable and flourishing E3 Twin Ports, LLC.

In case you have ever wondered about diet pills yourself, here is a nice article written by the Mayo Clinic: Over the counter weight loss pills.

I have been through a number of challenges in life, and someday I might share a poem that I wrote about that very thing...when I work up the courage to be super vulnerable...but these life challenges have inspired me to use movement in the outdoors to overcome, and to continue my personal education (Formal and Informal) in the areas of health, nutrition, lifestyle, and flourishing, so that I can help others. Stories like the one I shared above keeps me going in this direction, and I'm very passionate about it.

E3 Twin Ports, LLC is not just about diet and exercise, and there is no magical pill...We empower individuals to age youthfully, by educating our clients on ways to lead healthy, happy and meaningful lives.

We are offering opportunities to host a house party, where you invite your friends to come and listen to an educational presentation on a health topic of your choice. The house party educational piece is free - our treat to help spread wellness. At the end of our presentation we will share a small bit about our 6 week programs and individual coaching, and if 5 people sign up for a program, the host will receive 10% off of the price of a program; however, if 10-15 people sign up the host receives 20% off. If you would like to schedule a house party, please send us an email (info@e3twinports.com). We will be happy to join you and your friends for a couple of hours of education and fun. We will tailor it to your needs.
E3 Twin Ports, LLC Owner, Jodi L. Tervo Roberts
She can be reached at info@e3twinports.com
Please share with us, what story has inspired you to keep pursuing your dreams?

Live Happy, Dream Big, Smile, and Play Outside!

E3 Twin Ports, LLC 
Energy and Empowerment through Exercise


Website: e3twinports.com 
YouTube: Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment