Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Spreading Wellness: What do you do in a pinch?

Photo by E3's Owner, Jodi L. Tervo Roberts
www.e3twinports.com
Twas the night before blog-day, and throughout my brain,
every neuron was firing, and going insane.
The computer sat open, using up watts,
in hopes that my fingers would type out my thoughts.

But, up in my bean, for once in my life,
there was nothing, simply nothing, oh what a strife!

So instead, in honor of the season,
I realized there simply just must be a reason,
that my neurotic brain has nothing to say,
I best bid the computer to have a good-day.

Thinking that this morning my neurons would flood,
with ideas to share with my readers, ah crud!

Still nothing worth writing,
there is no use fighting.
So I'm giving it a little break,
instead of making my head ache.

But I hear the bean shouting, as I type out this row,
Happy Holidays to all, and to all, let's think SNOW!

Please share with me: What do you do when you are in a pinch? As for me, I wrote you a silly little poem. :)

To learn more about E3's upcoming 2016 programs, please click this link, scroll through to see what looks good (gift certificates are available). Then, email me at info@e3twinports.com to register. :)

If you have stumbled upon this blog, and would like to be added to our list, simply email info@e3twinports.com, with "Blog Sign-up" in the subject line. I'll happily add to to our growing list of over 145 people. 


E3 Twin Ports, LLC
Energy and Empowerment through Exercise
Owner, Jodi L. Tervo Roberts
Jodi L. Tervo Roberts, Owner
E3 Twin Ports, LLC
Helping people to lead healthy, happy, & meaningful lives, while promoting healthy lifestyles through outdoor recreation, fitness, and interactive educational presentations.

Website: e3twinports.com
YouTube: Channel


LIVE HAPPY, DREAM BIG, SMILE, and PLAY OUTSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment