Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Spreading Wellness: What do you want to learn about?

When I was in college, one of my professors had us all take a survey half way through the semester. His reason? He wanted to know what was going well, what could be improved, and wanted to hear student feedback so that he could make these changes before the semester was over. It was amazing! We didn't have many suggestions, and of course we had to stay within the guidelines of the course materials, but it was a great experience. WE had real input in the class. As you can guess, it was a very interactive class, and we are all engaged, every class, for a full 50 minutes. That is a big feat for a teacher of a liberal arts class, of 50 students, who "have to take" the class. I was impressed, and I learned first hand, the feeling of being heard. I took this philosophy with me in teaching. It isn't always easily done, but I do my best to be responsive to my class needs, whether it is for E3 or a college course. I very much value the input of my students and clients.

So now it is your turn. Some of you have been following my blog for over a year, and some for just a few weeks. No matter how long you've been following it, I would appreciate to hear what you would like to learn about. And, I will create blogs based on the results of this feedback/input survey. Please take 2 minutes to fill out this 6 question survey. CLICK HERE to have your opinion heard, so that I can write for you.

I sincerely thank you.

REMEMBER: Yoga at the Fairlawn continues. Another 7 week series begins THIS THURSDAY! :) March 10th through April 28th (no class on March 31st). Pre-registration is appreciated, simply email me, Jodi, at info@e3twinports.com. Class is from 5:15-6:00.

If you have stumbled upon this blog, and would like to be added to our list, simply email info@e3twinports.com, with "Blog Sign-up" in the subject line. I'll happily add to to our growing list of over 150 people. 

E3 Twin Ports, LLC
Energy and Empowerment through Exercise
Owner, Jodi L. Tervo Roberts
Jodi L. Tervo Roberts, Owner
E3 Twin Ports, LLC
Helping people to lead healthy, happy, & meaningful lives, while promoting healthy lifestyles through outdoor recreation, fitness, yoga, individual wellness coaching, and interactive educational presentations.

Website: e3twinports.com
YouTube: Channel


LIVE HAPPY, DREAM BIG, SMILE, and PLAY OUTSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment